Iowa Lottery, IA Lotto Winning Numbers, Picks, Odds, Frequency
Today's draw dates are in red italic.
Last Updated at Tue Oct 25 15:02:38 2016
| Select a state for latest results|
Select a state to view the last drawing results. You can enter up to 10 sets of ticket numbers to find out if you have won.
|Latest U.K. & Irish Lottery Results|
|Latest U.S. & Canada Lottery Results|
Iowa (IA) Lottery General Information
Iowa joined the Lottery ranks in April 1985 after Governor Terry Branstad signed House file 225 and mandated that a lotto
game be in place by May 1, 1986. Everything began with Iowa's first scratch ticket, "Scratch, Match & Win," first sold on
August 22, 1985, and the relatively simple "pick 6 of 30" online LOTTO game. Iowans purchased more than 28.1 million instant
game tickets by the end of Scratch, Match & Win's run. By the end of the Iowa Lottery's first year, Iowa had seen five different
Until 1992, the Iowa Lottery only sold $1 tickets. At that time it was what many lotteries did. Since then, customer demand
has dictated the Lottery begin selling higher dollar tickets.
In 1992, Iowa offered its first multi-dollar tickets ($2) and the number has risen since then. In fiscal year 2000, 36%
of sales were from multi-dollar tickets as compared to 33% in both 1999 and 1998 and 29% in fiscal year 1997.
Retailers can benefit greatly from the multi-dollar tickets because it takes the same effort to sell a $1 ticket as it does
a $10 ticket, but their profit is higher with the higher prized ticket.
Bingo was the first $2 ticket offered, but $3 and $5 tickets of all kinds soon followed.
LottoStrategies.com - About (IA) Iowa Lottery
- Iowa (IA) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Iowalottery.com, IAlottery.com, Iowalotto.com, IAlotto.com, Iowalottery.org, IAlottery.org, Iowalotto.org, IAlotto.org. We also provide these information about Iowa lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Iowa (IA) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn 2 times a week Tuesday and Friday 9:59 PM
- Lucky For Life is drawn two times a week Monday and Thursday 9:38 PM
- Hot Lotto is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:40 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:40 PM
- Pick 4 Midday is drawn daily 12:40 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 9:22 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:22 PM
- All or Nothing Midday is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:45 PM
- All or Nothing Evening is drawn everyday 8:45 PM