Kentucky Lottery, KY Lotto Winning Numbers, Picks, Odds, Frequency
Today's draw dates are in red italic.
Last Updated at Wed Feb 10 21:18:12 2016
| Select a state for latest results|
Select a state to view the last drawing results. You can enter up to 10 sets of ticket numbers to find out if you have won.
|Latest U.K. & Irish Lottery Results|
|Latest U.S. & Canada Lottery Results|
Kentucky (KY) Lottery General Information
March 1989 The Kentucky Lottery's Board of Directors and officials decide to launch the Kentucky Lottery with two instant
games, rather than the traditional one.
Beginner's Luck, a $1 game with a $1,000 top prize is approved. And Kentucky Derby Dreamstakes, a $2 game based on the Kentucky
Derby, is also approved. The Dreamstakes ticket is supported with a promotion that will make one lucky player the Lottery's
April 4, 1989 On the first day of Kentucky Lottery sales, over 5,000 licensed retailers sell more that $5 million in tickets.
The then-Governor Wallace Wilkinson purchased the first Kentucky Lottery ticket and he and the then-KLC President Frank Keener
flew around the state to various retailers to celebrate the first day of sales.
LottoStrategies.com - About (KY) Kentucky Lottery
- Kentucky (KY) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Kentuckylottery.com, KYlottery.com, Kentuckylotto.com, KYlotto.com, Kentuckylottery.org, KYlottery.org, Kentuckylotto.org, KYlotto.org. We also provide these information about Kentucky lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Kentucky (KY) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn 2 times a week Tuesday and Friday 9:59 PM
- Cash Ball is drawn 6 times a week Monday to Saturday 10:00 PM
- Cash Ball Kicker is drawn 6 times a week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10:00 PM
- 5 Card Cash is drawn 6 times a week Monday to Saturday 9:00 PM
- Pick 4 Midday is drawn 6 times a week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:25 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn six times a week except Sunday 12:25 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn daily 10:00 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 10:00 PM