How to Play 2 By 2?
2by2 offers eight ways to win and a top prize of $20,000. It's easy and fun to play. Overall odds of winning a prize are
1 in 3.59.
1) Choose how many boards to play. Each play slip has five boards. Each board costs $1. Each board contains two sets of numbers
from 1 to 26.
2) To play a board, select two numbers from the first set of 26 numbers in the white play area and two numbers from the second
set of 26 numbers in the red play area. Place a heavy, vertical mark through the numbers you wish to play. Do not use red
ink and do not erase.
3) Check the appropriate box for up to 15 multi-draws on one single ticket.
You may select Quick Pick (QP) and have the computer randomly pick the numbers for you. Either mark the QP option on the
play slip or ask the store clerk for a QP ticket for up to five boards and your desired multi-draw option.
4) Match at least one number and win! It's that easy and all prizes are paid in one lump sum.
2by2 is a multi-state game jointly offered by the Kansas Lottery, the Nebraska Lottery, and the North Dakota Lottery. The
game is administered through the Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL).
LottoStrategies.com - More About North Dakota (ND) 2 By 2 Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- North Dakota 2 By 2 drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- North Dakota 2 By 2 Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.