How to Play Louisiana Lotto?
1. Mark six numbers from 1 through 40 on a Lotto playslip. You can play up to 5 different boards (A-E). Each Lotto board
2. Mark the Quick Pick box on each board you wish to play (up to 5 boards per playslip).
3. Ask for a Quick Pick for your Lotto numbers.
4. You may play the same sets of numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 or 20 consecutive draws by marking the appropriate MULTIDRAW
box on a Lotto playslip. Or, when purchasing a Quick Pick, ask for the number of drawings you want to play, up to 20 drawings
Lotto drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday except for Christmas Day. Make sure you buy your tickets for each Lotto
drawing by 9:30 p.m. on the day of the drawing. Tickets purchased after 9:30 p.m. on drawing nights will be valid for the
next drawing(s). Lotto winning numbers are displayed on participating television stations every Wednesday and Saturday night
and updated on this Web site.
MORE ABOUT LOUISIANA LOTTO
Since its first drawing in January 1992, Lotto has been Louisiana's flagship game. It offers a cash jackpot of at least $250,000
that keeps growing until it is won. Lotto boasts great overall odds for a jackpot game plus thousands of cash winners each
LottoStrategies.com - More About Louisiana (LA) Lotto Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Louisiana Lotto drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Louisiana Lotto Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.