How to Play Massachusetts Numbers?
1. Choose the number you wish to play using the section of the slip labeled PICK YOUR NUMBER. Mark a horizontal line over
the number you choose in each column. You may also let the Lottery computer choose your numbers by asking for a quic-pic.
2. Indicate the type of bet(s) you wish to make in the section labeled MARK YOUR BETS. Mark a horizontal line to indicate
the amount you wish to bet. Mark as many columns as you wish, but use only one amount box per column.
3. Select the number of days you wish to play by using the section labeled CHOOSE NUMBER OF DAYS PLAY. Mark a horizontal
line in the box corresponding to the number of days you wish to play. Drawings will take place every day. Your bet will be
active for the number of days you have marked.
4. Give the completed betting slip to an on-line Lottery Sales Agent. The Sales Agent will give you a ticket as your receipt.
IMPORTANT - CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE IT REPRESENTS DESIRED BET(S) AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF BET(S) PLACED.
5. The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of the ticket to identify ownership.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Massachusetts (MA) Numbers Evening Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Massachusetts Numbers Evening drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Massachusetts Numbers Evening Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.