How to Play Michigan Fantasy 5?
1. Players select five numbers from a field of 39, or mark the Easy Pick box and let the computer randomly select the numbers
2. Players can play up to five times on each Fantasy 5 playslip.
3. Before submitting a playslip, players should make sure the numbers and multi-draw option are the ones they want. Tickets
cannot be cancelled after they are issued.
The Fantasy 5 pool closes at 7:08 p.m. the day of the drawing.
Jackpots start at $100,000 and increase daily by at least $5,000 until someone matches all five numbers.
If two or more persons match all five winning numbers, the jackpot is shared equally among winning persons.
Jackpots are paid in one lump sum, with no annuities.
Guaranteed prize amounts of $100 for matching four numbers, $10 for matching three numbers, and $1 for matching two numbers.
Overall odds of winning a cash prize are 1 in 9.
Each play is $1.
Drawings are at 7:29 p.m. daily.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Michigan (MI) Fantasy 5 Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Michigan Fantasy 5 drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Michigan Fantasy 5 Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.