Presenting mix & match, another fun way to play from the Pennsylvania Lottery. You can win if you mix. You can win if you
match. You can even win both prizes at once. Plus, the jackpot starts at $50,000 and keeps rolling until someone wins the
1. Get a mix & match playslip at any Pennsylvania Lottery numbers games retailer. Pick five numbers between 1 and 19 in
the positions you think they will be drawn by the Pennsylvania Lottery. Or, you can have the computer randomly choose your
numbers through quick pick. Each play costs $2.
2. Choose the day you would like to play. Drawings are held every Monday and Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
3. Before leaving your retailer, make sure to verify the numbers that you selected are the numbers printed on your game
ticket and that they are in the same positions you requested. This is very important. Then watch the live drawing show
to see if you won.
4. Remember, cut-off time for the purchase of a ticket is 6:57 p.m. on drawing nights. Advance play is available for up
to two draws.
HOW TO WIN:
1. Win by matching at least three or more numbers in any position drawn.
2. Win by matching at least one number in the same position it was drawn.
3. Win both ways by matching numbers in both the same and any position drawn.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Pennsylvania (PA) Mix and Match Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
Pennsylvania Mix and Match drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
Pennsylvania Mix and Match Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.