How to Play South Dakota Dakota Cash?
Jackpots start at $20,000, and all prizes are paid in cash. Tickets cost $1 for each play. Drawings are held every Wednesday
and Saturday night.
- Use a play slip to pick five numbers from 1 to 35; or
- Ask your retailer for a Dakota Cash quick pick.
- You can buy tickets up to 9:00 p.m. (CT) / 8:00 p.m. (MT) on the nights of the drawings.
- You can play up to nine consecutive draws in advance. Just ask your retailer.
LottoStrategies.com - More About South Dakota (SD) Dakota Cash Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- South Dakota Dakota Cash drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- South Dakota Dakota Cash Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.