1. Each play slip allows you to play up to 5 plays (A-E) at $1.00 per play.
2. For each play, select 5 numbers from 1 to 39 by placing a heavy vertical mark in each chosen
number box. DO NOT use red ink. If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box. DO NOT ERASE.
3. In any play area, if you want the computer to randomly pick any or all of your numbers, just mark the "QUICK PICK (QP)"
in that area.
4. To play your numbers for more than one drawing at a time, mark the appropriate box under "MULTI-DRAW."
5. Check your playslip carefully to make sure you have correctly marked the numbers you want and the draws you want before
presenting it to a Lottery Retailer. It is your responsibility to make sure the ticket represents the numbers you selected
and drawings you want to enter. Always check your Lotto5 ticket before leaving the retailer location. LOTTO 5 TICKETS CANNOT
6. Give your completed play slip to your Lottery Retailer, who will produce your game ticket(s).
7. The play slip is not valid proof of a ticket purchase or numbers selected. You must present a valid game ticket to claim
PRIZE CATEGORIES AND ODDS
MATCHING NUMBERS ODDS All 5 of 5 winning numbers 1 in 575,757 Any 4 of 5 winning numbers 1 in 3,387 Any
3 of 5 winning numbers 1 in 103 Overall odds 1 in 100 All Lotto 5 prize payouts are pari-mutuel.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
Sign the back of the ticket. The ticket is a bearer instrument until signed.
You can collect prizes less than $600 at your Lottery Retailer.
Prizes of $600 to $199,999 can be paid at any Lottery Office or by mail. Claims made by mail must be sent to: Tennessee Lottery,
P.O. Box 280360, Nashville, TN 37228-0360. Claims for prizes of $600 or more must include a completed claim form and signed
All prizes of $200,000 and above must be claimed at Lottery Headquarters, Plaza Tower, Metro Center, 200 Athens Way, Nashville,
All prizes must be claimed within 180 days after the drawing date in which the prize was won.
LOTTO 5 RULES
Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to state law and rules and game procedures of the Tennessee Education Lottery
Tickets are void (and the Lottery will not be obligated to pay) if they fail to meet requirements of game procedures or any
Lottery validation test. Liability for a void ticket is limited to replacement of the ticket.
Persons must be 18 years of age or older to purchase or redeem Lottery tickets.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Tennessee (TN) Pick 5 Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information: