How to Play Wisconsin Super Cash?
1. Choose 6 different numbers from 1 through 39. Minimum play is two panels for $1.
2. Players can place their wagers by using the SUPERCASH! playslip which is available where on-line games are sold. Players
can also mark the QUICK PICK "QP" box to choose numbers the easy way - let the computer pick them randomly.
3. Choose how many draws to play. Each set of 2 plays costs $1 for each drawing entered. You can play SuperCash! up to 7
days in advance at one time.
4. Receive valid ticket and sign the back.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Wisconsin (WI) Super Cash Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Wisconsin Super Cash drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Wisconsin Super Cash Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.