How to Play Wisconsin Pick 3?
1. Pick your three numbers from 0 to 9 or mark the QUICK PICK "QP" box to choose the numbers the easy way. Minimum play is
$.50. 2. Decide how you would like to match the winning numbers. This will determine how much you can win.
- In EXACT order? Then mark STRAIGHT.
- In ANY order? Then mark BOX.
Want to play both? Then mark STRAIGHT / BOX
(combination .50 straight/.50 box play)
3. Playing BOX? (see how to win below). Find out what kind of box your numbers are.
- If 2 of the 3 numbers are the same (as in 112), then it's a 3-way box.
- If all 3 numbers are different (as in 847), then it's a 6-way box.
- If all 3 numbers are the same, this is a STRAIGHT play.
4. Decide how much you want to wager. ($.50 or $1)
Note: STRAIGHT / BOX plays are all $1. A STRAIGHT / BOX play is a $.50 BOX play plus a $.50 STRAIGHT play. You can play Pick
3 up to 7 days in advance at one time.
5. Hand your money and playslip to the retailer. Receive and sign your ticket.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Wisconsin (WI) Pick 3 Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Wisconsin Pick 3 drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Wisconsin Pick 3 Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.