Idaho Lottery, ID Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Idaho (ID) Lottery General Information
The people of Idaho originally voted on the idea of a lottery for the first time in 1986. The initiative was passed by 60
percent, but was later declared unconstitutional by the Idaho Supreme Court. In 1988, the issue was again brought before
the voters and passed by 51 percent. The Idaho Lottery started up in 200 days, setting a new industry record.
The Idaho Lottery and its statute were originally modeled after the Oregon Lottery. There is, however, a primary difference
between the lotteries: Idaho is a traditional lottery and has no plans to expand to games that do not represent a traditional
The Idaho Lottery’s mission is to maximize the dividend that is given back to the state each July. Dividend money is split
between the K-12 public schools and the Permanent Building Fund. To date, the Idaho Lottery has given back $275 million to
the State of Idaho. Unlike many other state agencies, the Idaho Lottery is self-funding and self-governing. It is composed
of the Idaho Lottery Commission and the Idaho Lottery staff. The Governor appoints the five-member commission and each member
serves for several years. The Commission adopts rules for the agency, approves contracts and monitors all Lottery operations.
As the Idaho Lottery continues to fulfill its mission, it has become apparent that the Lottery is a win-win-win proposition
for Idaho; it is a winner for our players, Idaho businesses and, most importantly, our public schools and buildings. Every
time someone plays the Idaho Lottery, we are all winners.
LottoStrategies.com - About (ID) Idaho Lottery
- Idaho (ID) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Idaholottery.com, IDlottery.com, Idaholotto.com, IDlotto.com, Idaholottery.org, IDlottery.org, Idaholotto.org, IDlotto.org. We also provide these information about Idaho lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Idaho (ID) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn twice a week Wednesday and Saturday 8:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn 2 times a week Tuesday and Friday 8:59 PM
- Lucky For Life is drawn two times a week Monday and Thursday 8:38 PM
- Hot Lotto is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 8:40 PM
- Wild Card is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:00 PM
- Weekly Grand is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 8:00 PM
- Pick 3 Day is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 2:00 PM
- Pick 3 Night is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 7:59 PM
Last Updated at Wed Aug 24 04:30:10 2016