Illinois Lottery, IL Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Illinois (IL) Lottery General Information
The Illinois Lottery began operating on July 1, 1974 as part of the Illinois Department of Revenue with Ralph Batch as its
Superintendent. One month later, the first Lottery tickets -- they cost 50 cents -- went on sale at some 7,000 retailer locations
statewide. On August 8, 1974, Illinois Governor Dan Walker and Lottery officials drew the first winning ticket during the
Illinois State Fair in Springfield. The drawing was not broadcast because at that time, federal law prohibited radio and
television stations from reporting on even the most basic news generated by lotteries.
Illinois Lottery games include Lotto, Little Lotto, the Big Game, Pick 3, Pick 4 and dozens of exciting instant games. All
Illinois Lottery profits are deposited into the state's Common School Fund to help fund K-12 public education in Illinois.
LottoStrategies.com - About (IL) Illinois Lottery
- Illinois (IL) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Illinoislottery.com, ILlottery.com, Illinoislotto.com, ILlotto.com, Illinoislottery.org, ILlottery.org, Illinoislotto.org, ILlotto.org. We also provide these information about Illinois lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Illinois (IL) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- MEGA Millions is drawn twice a week Tuesday and Friday 9:59 PM
- Powerball is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:59 PM
- Lotto is drawn three times a week 9:22 PM
- LuckyDay Lotto Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 12:40 PM
- Pick 4 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 12:40 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn daily 12:40 PM
- My 3 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10:30 AM
- LuckyDay Lotto Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 9:22 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn everyday 9:22 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 9:22 PM
- My 3 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 6:30 PM
- Hit or Miss Morning is drawn daily 10:30 AM
- Hit or Miss Midday is drawn everyday 12:40 PM
- Hit or Miss Drivetime is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 6:30 PM
- Hit or Miss Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 8:22 PM
Last Updated at Wed Jul 30 15:12:27 2014
Free Powerball Pool
Play Powerball Free!