Indiana Lottery, IN Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Indiana (IN) Lottery General Information
On November 8, 1988, Indiana voters approved a Lottery referendum by a strong majority, 62 percent. On May 3, 1989 the Indiana
General Assembly ratified the Lottery Act and, a week later, the Lottery Act was signed into law. On October 13, 1989, scratch-off,
ticket sales began at 12:10pm. On the first day alone, 8.19 million tickets were sold.
By the following week, first week sales exceeded $12.8 million. On April 30, 1990, the Hoosier Lottery began its first draw
game, Lotto Cash. In October of the same year, Indiana joined the Lotto America game (which later became Powerball).
As of December 2005, the Lottery had returned $2.7 billion to the state of Indiana. It also had created 394 Hoosier Lottery
millionaires, including 33 from Powerball - more than any other participating lottery. This has become the Hoosier Lottery
tradition: giving back to the citizens of Indiana while offering exciting games and fun new products for our players.
LottoStrategies.com - About (IN) Indiana Lottery
- Indiana (IN) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Indianalottery.com, INlottery.com, Indianalotto.com, INlotto.com, Indianalottery.org, INlottery.org, Indianalotto.org, INlotto.org. We also provide these information about Indiana lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Indiana (IN) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Indiana (IN) Powerball
- Indiana (IN) Hoosier Lotto
- Indiana (IN) Mix and Match
- Indiana (IN) Midday Lucky 5
- Indiana (IN) Daily 4 Midday
- Indiana (IN) Daily 3 Midday
- Indiana (IN) Lucky 5
- Indiana (IN) Daily 4
- Indiana (IN) Daily 3
Last Updated at Sat Apr 19 08:06:23 2014