Kansas Lottery, KS Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Kansas (KS) Lottery General Information
In November of 1986, 64 percent of Kansas voters approved a constitutional amendment authorizing the creation of a state
lottery. The Kansas Legislature passed the "Kansas Lottery Act" in 1987, and the Kansas Lottery was established. The mission
of the Kansas Lottery is to produce the maximum amount of revenue possible for the State of Kansas while insuring the integrity
of all games.
The Kansas Lottery sells $1, $2, $5 and $10 scratch tickets and $1 and $2 instant pull tab games. It also offers eScratch,
a type of instant ticket in which winnings are revealed while playing interactive Internet games. In addition, Kansas Lottery
players enjoy Powerball, Super Kansas Cash, Pick 3, 2by2 and Keno lotto games. Kansas Lottery products are sold at approximately
1,900 retail locations.
Nov. 11, 1986 - 64 percent of voters say "yes" to the establishment of a state lottery in Kansas.
Nov. 12, 1987 - Ticket sales begin statewide with kick-off events held in 21 cities. Sales of the first instant game, Up
and Away, were $7 million the first week.
LottoStrategies.com - About (KS) Kansas Lottery
- Kansas (KS) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Kansaslottery.com, KSlottery.com, Kansaslotto.com, KSlotto.com, Kansaslottery.org, KSlottery.org, Kansaslotto.org, KSlotto.org. We also provide these information about Kansas lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Kansas (KS) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn -1: AM
- MEGA Millions is drawn -1: AM
- Hot Lotto is drawn -1: AM
- Super Cash is drawn -1: AM
- 2 By 2 is drawn -1: AM
- Pick 3 is drawn -1: AM
Last Updated at Tue Mar 31 19:49:58 2015