Maine Lottery, ME Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Maine (ME) Lottery General Information
The idea of starting a Maine lottery operation was first championed by Rep. Arthur Genest of Waterville. In 1973, Genest
sponsored a bill to introduce a lottery in Maine. When the public was asked to vote in 1973, the answer was a resounding
“yes,” and the Lottery began operations in 1974.
Then-governor Kenneth M. Curtis drew the first lottery numbers on June 27, 1974. The numbers were printed on large rubber
balls and drawn from a gumball machine. A Lewiston mechanic, Ivan Lazure was the first winner, with a $20 jackpot.
The Maine State Lottery is proud of its commitment to providing the citizens of Maine with fun and exciting entertainment.
Over the past 25 years, the Maine State Lottery has transferred more than $500 million to the state's General Fund.
LottoStrategies.com - About (ME) Maine Lottery
- Maine (ME) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Mainelottery.com, MElottery.com, Mainelotto.com, MElotto.com, Mainelottery.org, MElottery.org, Mainelotto.org, MElotto.org. We also provide these information about Maine lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Maine (ME) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn 0: AM
- MEGA Millions is drawn 0: AM
- Megabucks Plus is drawn 0: AM
- Hot Lotto is drawn 0: AM
- Lucky For Life is drawn 0: AM
- Gimme 5 is drawn 0: AM
- Pick 4 Day is drawn 0: AM
- Pick 3 Day is drawn 0: AM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn 0: AM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn 0: AM
Last Updated at Mon Oct 20 23:44:09 2014