Minnesota Lottery, MN Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Minnesota (MN) Lottery General Information
November 8, 1988 - The Lottery constitutional amendment permitting Minnesota state lottery; passed 57%.
November 6, 1990 - Dedicated 40% of the Minnesota state lottery proceeds to the Environment and
Natural Resources Trust Fund until the year 2001; passed 75%.
Clint Harris became the second director of Minnesota Lottery on October 11, 2004 following his appointment by Governor Tim
Harris currently serves as chair of the Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) Hot Lotto Game group, and NASPL Secretary.
LottoStrategies.com - About (MN) Minnesota Lottery
- Minnesota (MN) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Minnesotalottery.com, MNlottery.com, Minnesotalotto.com, MNlotto.com, Minnesotalottery.org, MNlottery.org, Minnesotalotto.org, MNlotto.org. We also provide these information about Minnesota lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Minnesota (MN) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn two times a week Tuesday and Friday 9:59 PM
- Hot Lotto is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:40 PM
- Gopher 5 is drawn three times a week 6:30 PM
- Northstar Cash is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6:30 PM
- Daily 3 is drawn daily 6:30 PM
- All or Nothing Midday is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:45 PM
- All or Nothing Evening is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8:45 PM
Last Updated at Wed Aug 20 12:31:18 2014