Missouri Lottery, MO Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Missouri (MO) Lottery General Information
On Nov. 6, 1984, Missouri voters overwhelmingly approved the Missouri Lottery by passing Amendment 5, which repealed a section
of the state's constitution prohibiting a lottery. The measure passed with 70 percent of the vote, making the Missouri Lottery
the 23rd lottery in the United States.
August 3, 2006, The Missouri Lottery recently announced that Greg Katzing, Sedalia, has been promoted to district sales manager
for the Lottery's Kansas City regional office. Katzing started his new position on Aug. 1.
July 31, 2006, The Missouri Lottery has a new poker-style Scratchers game called "Texas Hold Em? Poker," and this game offers
players a chance to enter their non-winning tickets into one of three drawings to win a seat at a World.
July 18, 2006, The Missouri Lottery will once again bring Fun in the Sun to the Missouri State Fair. After a year away, the
lottery will make a dramatic comeback with brilliant deals every day of the fair.
LottoStrategies.com - About (MO) Missouri Lottery
- Missouri (MO) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Missourilottery.com, MOlottery.com, Missourilotto.com, MOlotto.com, Missourilottery.org, MOlottery.org, Missourilotto.org, MOlotto.org. We also provide these information about Missouri lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Missouri (MO) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn twice a week Tuesday and Friday 9:59 PM
- Lucky For Life is drawn two times a week Monday and Thursday 9:38 PM
- Lotto is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:00 PM
- Show Me Cash is drawn daily 9:00 PM
- Triple Play is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:00 PM
- Pick 4 Midday is drawn everyday 12:45 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn daily 12:45 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 9:00 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:00 PM
Last Updated at Tue Jun 27 20:15:31 2017