New Hampshire Lottery, NH Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
New Hampshire (NH) Lottery General Information
New Hampshire Lottery Commission is to maximize revenues for aid to public education by providing secure and entertaining
gaming products to its players. The commission's dedicated staff recognizes that New Hampshire was the first state to offer
a lottery in modern times and that the lottery shall continue to be an industry leader by striving to exceed minimum industry
standards and goals established for accounting, security, marketing and game design.
Approximately 30 cents of each dollar New Hampshire Lottery receives goes back to the state in the form of aid to education.
In fiscal year 2004 alone, this amounted to more than $73.7 million being turned over to the Department of Education. Since
the inception of the New Hampshire Lottery in 1964 to the current date, over $931 million has gone to aid education.
LottoStrategies.com - About (NH) New Hampshire Lottery
- New Hampshire (NH) state(lotto) lottery official websites: NewHampshirelottery.com, NHlottery.com, NewHampshirelotto.com, NHlotto.com, NewHampshirelottery.org, NHlottery.org, NewHampshirelotto.org, NHlotto.org. We also provide these information about New Hampshire lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- New Hampshire (NH) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn twice a week Tuesday and Friday 10:59 PM
- Megabucks Plus is drawn twice a week Wednesday and Saturday 7:59 PM
- Hot Lotto is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:40 PM
- Lucky For Life is drawn twice a week Monday and Thursday 10:38 PM
- Gimme 5 is drawn 3 times a week 6:59 PM
- Pick 4 Day is drawn daily 1:00 PM
- Pick 3 Day is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 1:00 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6:50 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 6:50 PM
Last Updated at Sun Sep 25 03:07:44 2016