New Jersey, NJ Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
New Jersey (NJ) Lottery General Information
Founded in 1970, New Jersey lottery has paid out nearly $10 billion in prizes.
About 40% of the lottery's proceeds are used to support various state programs, including county
colleges, school nutrition plans, educational scholarships and grants, veterans' homes, correctional institutions, and care
for the disabled.
Approximately half of lottery revenue is paid out in prizes and the rest is spent on administrative costs and commissions
for participating merchants.
The New Jersey Lottery has been the leader in innovation. Like all the early games, the earliest Lottery games required no
player input other than buying a ticket. Each ticket was preprinted with a potential winning number combination, which was
determined at weekly drawings.
New Jersey Lottery has continued to make innovative changes to its games. The Lottery now offers players five online computerized
games ~W Pick-3, Pick-4, Jersey Cash 5, Pick-6 Lotto and MEGA MILLIONS. And, all the online games have a feature called Quick
Pick in which players can let the computer randomly generate their numbers.
New Jersey Lottery drawings are held at 7:56 PM and are televised live over New Jersey Network Channels 23, 50, 52 and 58.
Tickets for all Lottery games can be purchased from 5:00 AM to 12:00 midnight daily during normal business hours at agent
locations throughout the state.
LottoStrategies.com - About (NJ) New Jersey Lottery
- New Jersey (NJ) state(lotto) lottery official websites: NewJerseylottery.com, NJlottery.com, NewJerseylotto.com, NJlotto.com, NewJerseylottery.org, NJlottery.org, NewJerseylotto.org, NJlotto.org. We also provide these information about New Jersey lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- New Jersey (NJ) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn twice a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn 2 times a week Tuesday and Friday 10:59 PM
- Pick 6 Lotto is drawn 2 times a week Monday and Thursday 7:56 PM
- Cash 5 is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 7:56 PM
- Cash4Life is drawn two times a week Monday and Thursday 9:00 PM
- Pick 4 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 12:57 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 12:57 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 7:56 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 7:56 PM
Last Updated at Fri Feb 12 02:40:08 2016