Pennsylvania Lottery, PA Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Pennsylvania (PA) Lottery General Information
The Pennsylvania Lottery was established on August 26, 1971, by a legislative act, Title 91. Proceeds were initially targeted
to provide property tax relief for the elderly in the Commonwealth. Since its introduction, program benefits funded by the
Pennsylvania Lottery have expanded to include rent rebates, administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue, and free
and reduced-fare transit for older Pennsylvanians and reduced vehicle registration fees, programs administered by the Pennsylvania
Department of Transportation (PennDOT). The Pennsylvania Department of Aging administers a co-pay prescription drug program,
the Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (PACE), and allocates funding for Area Agencies on Aging services,
as well. The Pennsylvania Lottery is the only state lottery that exclusively targets its proceeds to benefit older citizens.
Even if they don't become millionaires, senior citizens in Pennsylvania love the state lottery -- it's the only state where
lottery proceeds are used solely for their benefit.
Lottery-financed programs for elderly Pennsylvanians include property-tax relief, rent rebates, free and reduced-fare transit,
co-pay prescriptions, meals-on-wheels, in-home care, and 52 area offices on aging.
Established in 1971, the lottery is required to dedicate 30% of every dollar to elderly programs and 40% to prizes, though
the actual amounts have been closer to 40% and 50%, respectively.
The lottery offers online, instant-win, daily, and weekly games. Retailers earn a 5% commission on the tickets they sell.
LottoStrategies.com - About (PA) Pennsylvania Lottery
- Pennsylvania (PA) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Pennsylvanialottery.com, PAlottery.com, Pennsylvanialotto.com, PAlotto.com, Pennsylvanialottery.org, PAlottery.org, Pennsylvanialotto.org, PAlotto.org. We also provide these information about Pennsylvania lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Pennsylvania (PA) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn twice a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn 2 times a week Tuesday and Friday 10:59 PM
- Match 6 Lotto is drawn 2 times a week Monday and Thursday 7:00 PM
- Cash 5 is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 7:00 PM
- Treasure Hunt is drawn daily 1:35 PM
- Quinto Midday is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 1:35 PM
- Big 4 Midday is drawn everyday 1:35 PM
- Daily Number Midday is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 1:35 PM
- Quinto Evening is drawn everyday 7:00 PM
- Big 4 Evening is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 7:00 PM
- Daily Number Evening is drawn everyday 7:00 PM
Last Updated at Fri Aug 22 01:54:26 2014