Illinois Lottery, IL Lotto Winning Numbers, Picks, Odds, Frequency
Today's draw dates are in red italic.
Last Updated at Wed May 4 00:07:46 2016
| Select a state for latest results|
Select a state to view the last drawing results. You can enter up to 10 sets of ticket numbers to find out if you have won.
|Latest U.K. & Irish Lottery Results|
|Latest U.S. & Canada Lottery Results|
Illinois (IL) Lottery General Information
The Illinois Lottery began operating on July 1, 1974 as part of the Illinois Department of Revenue with Ralph Batch as its
Superintendent. One month later, the first Lottery tickets -- they cost 50 cents -- went on sale at some 7,000 retailer locations
statewide. On August 8, 1974, Illinois Governor Dan Walker and Lottery officials drew the first winning ticket during the
Illinois State Fair in Springfield. The drawing was not broadcast because at that time, federal law prohibited radio and
television stations from reporting on even the most basic news generated by lotteries.
Illinois Lottery games include Lotto, Little Lotto, the Big Game, Pick 3, Pick 4 and dozens of exciting instant games. All
Illinois Lottery profits are deposited into the state's Common School Fund to help fund K-12 public education in Illinois.
LottoStrategies.com - About (IL) Illinois Lottery
- Illinois (IL) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Illinoislottery.com, ILlottery.com, Illinoislotto.com, ILlotto.com, Illinoislottery.org, ILlottery.org, Illinoislotto.org, ILlotto.org. We also provide these information about Illinois lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Illinois (IL) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn two times a week Tuesday and Friday 9:59 PM
- Lotto is drawn three times a week 9:22 PM
- LuckyDay Lotto Midday is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:40 PM
- Pick 4 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 12:40 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 12:40 PM
- LuckyDay Lotto Evening is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 9:22 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:22 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:22 PM