How to Play Kentucky TIC TAC Cash?
Each Tic Tac Cash play costs $1.00.
Each play slip has 5 play areas or boards.
TO CHOOSE YOUR NUMBERS:
1) Fill out a Tic Tac Cash play slip by marking 1 number from each square for a total of 8
numbers per board OR
2) You can mark Quick Pick on your play slip or ask the clerk for Quick Pick to let the computer randomly select your numbers.
3) The center square is FREE.
4) To play the same numbers for the next 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate box in the "Number
of Draws" section on your play slip or tell the clerk the number of draws you want to play on your Quick Pick. Your ticket
will be valid for the draw dates shown on the front.
5) The total cost of the ticket will be the wager amount multiplied by the number of drawings you choose to play.
6) Review your play slip carefully before giving it to your retailer. If you make a mistake, DO NOT ERASE. Mark the VOID
box if errors are made, and start again on the next board.
7) It is your responsibility to make sure the ticket represents the numbers selected and drawing(s) you want to enter.
8) Separate tickets will print for each board played.
HOW TO WIN:
1) Lottery drawings take place every evening, seven days a week.
2) Match your numbers to those selected by the Lottery.
3) Draw as many straight lines as possible, whether horizontal, vertical or diagonal, by connecting 3 matched numbers or
2 matched numbers and the "FREE" square in the center.
4) Prize is determined by the number of lines you draw. If you have 7 lines, you automatically have 8 lines.
CLAIMING YOUR TIC TAC CASH PRIZE:
A winning ticket can be validated the morning after a drawing. To claim a prize, winning players must sign the back of the
ticket. Prizes up to $600 may be claimed at Kentucky Lottery Tic Tac Cash Retailers. Prizes up to $5,000 may be claimed at
any authorized cashing agent or by mailing your winning ticket and a completed claim form (available at any Lottery retailer)
to the Kentucky Lottery Corporation, Claims Dept. 100, Louisville, Kentucky 40287-0001. Prizes up to $25,000 may be claimed
at selected Kentucky Lottery Regional Offices, and prizes over $25,000 must be claimed at the Kentucky Lottery Headquarters
at 1011 West Main Street, Louisville, Kentucky 40202. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS FROM THE WINNING DRAW DATE.
TICKETS OVER $50 THAT ARE 120 DAYS OLD MUST BE CLAIMED AT KENTUCKY LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS.
Tic Tac Cash tickets, transactions, drawings and prizes are subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and all rules,
regulations, directives and final decisions of the Kentucky Lottery Corp. Complete rules and regulations are available upon
request. A play slip DOES NOT constitute evidence of a winning ticket or the numbers selected; players MUST present a valid
ticket in order to claim a prize. PLAYERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO PLAY.