Ohio (OH) Lottery - Winning Numbers, Results and Jackpots
Today's draw dates are in red italic.
Last Updated at Wed Jan 19 06:28:18 2022
| Select a state for latest results|
Select a state to view the last drawing results. You can enter up to 10 sets of ticket numbers to find out if you have won.
|Latest U.K. & Irish Lottery Results|
|Latest U.S. & Canada Lottery Results|
Ohio (OH) Lottery General Information
The Ohio Lottery Commission was created in May 1973 by a voter-approved constitutional amendment. The first tickets went
on sale in August 1974. Today, the Ohio Lottery Commission offers customers a wide variety of instant games and on-line games
to play at about 8,900 licensed retailer locations across the state. In FY05, the Ohio Lottery added on another task: to
administer and monitor charitable bingo licensing for the state.
Since 1974, the Lottery has provided more than $14.5 billion to public education. Annually, we provide about 4.5 percent
of the funding needed for public education -- an effort shared by local, state and federal governments.
Through more than 10,000 retail agents, Ohioans wager an average of about $200 per capita yearly on the lottery's instant
scratch-off games, online games, Pick 3, Pick 4, Buckeye 5, and the six-number Super Lotto.
All profits from the lottery -- roughly a third of sales -- go to the Lottery Profits For Education Fund, which constitutes
7-8% of the state's education budget.
Ohio's lottery ranks among the top five in the US in both per capita instant game sales and for total lottery sales.
LottoStrategies.com - About (OH) Ohio Lottery
- Ohio (OH) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Ohiolottery.com, OHlottery.com, Ohiolotto.com, OHlotto.com, Ohiolottery.org, OHlottery.org, Ohiolotto.org, OHlotto.org. We also provide these information about Ohio lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Ohio (OH) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- MEGA Millions is drawn two times a week Tuesday and Friday 11:00 PM
- Powerball is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:59 PM
- Lucky For Life is drawn 2 times a week Monday and Thursday 10:38 PM
- Classic Lotto is drawn 3 times a week 7:05 PM
- Lotto Kicker is drawn 3 times a week 7:05 PM
- Rolling Cash 5 is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 7:05 PM
- Pick 4 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 12:29 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:29 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 7:29 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 7:29 PM
- Pick 5 Midday is drawn daily 12:29 PM
- Pick 5 Evening is drawn daily 7:29 PM